50 Scollard St, Toronto, ON M5R 1E9, Canada
With contemporary architecture from the Pritzker Prize-winning British architect, Norman Foster, extraordinary interiors by Toronto-based Italian designer, Alessandro Munge, and an incomparable position in the heart of Yorkville, Toronto’s most internationally-recognized neighborhood, 50 Scollard is truly a global tour de force.
The sleek three-tiered façade of luminous glass and gleaming steel is the latest signature residence from award-winning Lanterra Developments. There are only 64 residences in the 41-storey tower, each one offering contemporary design, exquisite finishes and expansive sightlines that capture the beauty of Yorkville.
Live in a home as beautiful as the life you lead, in which the finest design elements, most precious materials, and extraordinary layouts coalesce to create an ambiance of remarkable decadence.
Combining high-end materials and artisanal craftsmanship, this is your stunning oasis designed to offer a sanctuary of privacy and relaxation.
CALL (416) 821-1343
… or Schedule a FREE Consultation
You’re never thinking about selling your home until it’s time to buy a new home, often due to changes in family, career, or lifestyle wants and needs.
Step into refined elegance and let your curated house staff take over. From dedicated valet service to concierge and porter staff, 50 Scollard offers the finest luxury hotel-style services within the privacy of an exclusive condominium residence.
Innovative outdoor spaces are imagined by Boston’s premier landscape architects, Stoss Landscape Urbanism, and will be brought to life to be enjoyed by residents while elevating the beauty of this landmark location. This living art sets the tone for the luxury that is 50 Scollard.
Indoor Outdoor Space
Welcome the outdoors in with unique sliding glass windows that provide for a modern indoor-outdoor space with four season functionality. This innovative design invites the beautiful city skyline into your home to be enjoyed any time of the year.
Features and Finishes
- 10’2” ceiling height from floor slab to upper slab (coffered ceilings as per plan)
- Smooth ceilings throughout
- Four pipe fan coil heating and cooling system with integrated humidifier
- Sliding glass window system allowing for full slide-opening with glass protective rail
- Operable outward opening windows
- Designer selected wide plank engineered hardwood flooring throughout (except where tile is referenced)
- Contemporary linear gas fireplace
- Solid core, smooth panel interior doors throughout with designer selected hardware
- Recessed baseboards with shadow reveal
- Trim with shadow reveal
- Custom crafted kitchen with your choice of cabinetry colour, hardware, and 3⁄4” quartzite or granite countertop
- Designer selected plumbing fixtures
- Designer selected plumbing fixtures • Designer selected appliances including freezer
Master Bedroom Ensuite
- Selection of luxurious marble or porcelain tile for shower and water closet floors and walls
- Custom designed vanity
- Luxurious marble slab countertop
- Frameless glass shower with waterproof recessed spotlight
- Selection of luxurious marble or porcelain tile for shower floor and walls and/or tub surround
- Designer selected vanity
- Porte-cochère with setback entry off of Bay Street for passenger drop-off, pick-up and vehicle stationing for 24-hour resident valet service
- Ground floor lobby with direct access to residential elevators staffed by 24-hour concierge services
- Porter service
- Two private elevators with secure individual floor access along with a third security-controlled service elevator for direct floor deliveries
- For suites with direct elevator access, an additional locking entry door will be provided at elevator opening for increased security and noise mitigation